Friday 15 February 2013

... from our project diary



“….we realized that we all have something in common: we all love ENGLISHJ. ..This project is fantastic. I like it because I can learn more about the countries and the schools and also because I feel more motivated to learn English. And it is a special way to learn it. It’s like this project has awakened our appetite for English.”  Ema
“….It is a unique occasion to speak English, to make new friends and to learn about their traditions and a bit about every country and their culture. We are some very lucky kids to have the occasion to do this. Thank you teachers and the rest of people involved to make all this happen.” Adriana
“…I will never forget the week when our guests came to our school. It was very beautiful and interesting. I like them because they are polite and patient.” Lidia
“Aww…That’s too bad! Those wonderful moments are over. I really miss them, and when I say them I mean some extraordinary people. …When I opened the door of the staff room I felt really embarrassed but I saw only nice people, the Swedish with their blond hair and blue eyes, the Spanish with their beautiful skin and the Turkish with the popular curly hair…” Andra

No comments:

Post a Comment