Wednesday 7 May 2014

A Sketch About "Name Calling Problem" prepared by 4/C

Part1
        Ecesu and Ecem speaks together and Sinemis comes then she says; Good Morning, friends! and they say; Good Morning,Sinemis!
Sinemis: I heard some of your conversation about name calling and as Ece said one of my friend calls me as "Simens" instead of "Sinemis".
Ecem and Ecesu: We can guess this person and he is "Mert".
Sinemis: Anyway I'm dispirited, let's go to the classroom.
       Hiranur and Hayrunisa talks about the same problem.
Hayrunisa: He told me 'connected eyebrow' and I'm sorrowed.
Hiranur: He will learn a lesson from his mistakes.
Ecem and Ecesu: We are agree with you!
Part2
        Mert plays with his mobile phone and its charge runs flat.Meanwhile Sinemis comes in the classroom.
Mert: Offf! I got bored. What can I do? Whom can I demoralize? Heyy "Simens" How are you?
        Then he hits her hand and her books falls down. She starts to cry and picks up her books. Meanwhile the teacher comes in and she tells everything to her. The teacher tells her to go out and wash her face. And the teacher gets angry with Mert.
        A few days later new students come to the school and they starts to call him as "Meto ,Meto" by laughing. And he gets sad.
        The girls see Mert and tells him; Do you understand what we feel? and Mert feels sorry as he behaved rudely to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment